Welcome to Grandma's House of Blog. Home of all things politically incorrect. You can be young once, but immature forever.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July

I totally suck, but I promise to put alot more posts up this week. I have been extremely busy/lazy and haven't written in almost two weeks. Believe me when I tell you I have plenty to tell you about, like how my insurance company denied me my refill prescription for prevacid, something I have now been on for 4 months, because I apparently have become too old and they say I am past the age where they cover it. Uh huh. Here is my favorite part. I have not had a birthday since the last time I filled this prescription. Right. So I have all of a sudden become too old for a medicine that I need and have been taking without a problem for four months without having a birthday. I will keep you closely updated on how this unfolds when I A) try and have the pharmacy explain how this could happen and B) rip the insurance company a new one. (Not to mention the fact that I have been wanting to write a big article about why insurance companys suck for like a week but hadn't had time.) This will just be more fuel for the fire. Until tomorrow, Grandma Out.

1 Comments:

Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

Rip that insurance company a new one. That always works....I had a similar thing happen before and all I needed was a dr's note and then they covered the prescription.

7:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home